Structural Coatings, Inc. is a fully equipped facility that can meet the needs of the largest of projects. Our team of highly trained coating specialists and Quality Control personnel ensure that any project that leaves our facility is done with safety and quality in mind to ensure our customers the performance they expect.
Controlling the atmospheric environment in a coating facility is critical. Our 55,000 SqFt building is state of the art and is designed to allow us to manage both humidity and temperature to ensure the success of the coatings. Combined with the ability to lift in excess of 100,000 lbs and maneuver pieces up to 150′ in length, there are few requests that we can’t handle.
Within our Team of Companies, we are able to fabricate as well as transport your product to the project site.
- Structural Steel Products Corp is a structural steel fabricator capable of building anything from bridges to expansion joints and everything in between.
- The Hales Company is a specialty hauler with the capabilities of transporting oversize loads up to 160′, overweight loads up to 100,000 lbs as well as legal loads up to 50,000 lbs per trailer.
- Our facilities are equipped with infrared heat which allows us to modify the atmospheric conditions and provides us the ability to apply paint in the most favorable environment for successful coating.
- A 14-wheel and a 4-wheel blast machine prepares the surfaces of the material with either grit or shot to provide the best blast profile to ensure maximum coatings adherence.
- Storage is available in our gated, secure 33+ acre property.
- Rail car siding at a sister facility provides the capability to transport product via rail.
- Two ports within a 3-hour drive provide the opportunities to transport product via ship.
- Fabrication services through our sister company, Structural Steel Products Corporation.
- Shipping services can be coordinated through our sister company, The Hales Company.
- Airless and air-assisted spray equipment, including state of the art plural component spray equipment for wet paint application.
- Multiple metallizing machines can apply 100% Zinc, 100% Aluminum, 85/15 Zinc/Aluminum.
- State of the art fireproofing application equipment can spray various types of material.
Common Industries and Customers Served
- US Military
- Building/Structural Steel Industry
- Marine Applications/Sea Walls
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Multiple State DOT’s
- Utility Industry
- Transportation Industry